Recruitment specialist (Marine & offshore)
RequirementsFind Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Good day ,
We are looking for recruitment specialist for maritime & offshore industry
Main Roles and Responsibilities
Main duties include:
• Source Maritime and offshore personnel when required to fill vacancies
• Conducts initial screening of shortlisted applicants before endorsing to technical or operational personnel for final interview
• Obtain any flag state certification required; ensuring licenses are valid at all times.
• Conducts background checking for all newly hired personnel
• Maintain company Database system and lead the advanced planning for crew rotation.
• Liaise with operation and business Development team for upcoming crew change and requirements. • Liaise with various agencies and direct recruitment through various available sources.
• Minimum 3 years experience in the maritime and offshore recruitment industry
• Must have working knowledge of STCW and flag state requirements
• Must have excellent communication skills ,negotiation skills and Linked in and various job portals .
• Very organized, able to multi-task, willing to work flexible hours, can cope well under pressure, good attention to detail.
• Computer literate and Can work with multi-cultural environment.
How to apply :
Kindly apply below or send your cv at email@example.comDid you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.